My goal for this blog is to help Starmount students discover their creativity, and to help them to be successful in projects they need to complete outside of school. Since I can’t go home with everyone, this is the next best thing. If you’re having problems with a project, feel free to drop me an email. Just know that if it’s a weekend, I may not respond to you right away! No promises, but it's worth a try! andrea.raines@yadkin.k12.nc.us



Sunday, November 4, 2012

NCAEA Presentations

Had a blast at the NC art educators conference this past weekend! I learned some things, caught up with old friends, made some new friends, led a workshop AND a presentation- good times. My presentation was on how to make recycled bottle flowers- here's my powerpoint for that one. Friday, Penny and I presented on our Art of Collaboration grant from last year- here's the powerpoint for that one. Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun at both events!




No comments:

Post a Comment